Playa del Carmen Excursions

Playa del Carmen Excursions - We offer you the ideal tour for school or business groups of 25 or more people where you will know the Mayan culture through a night tour and you will witness a Mayan ceremony with copal and incense aroma, in addition to admiring different replicas of stelae Maya and a brief explanation about the Mayan calendar, the flight on the hanging ropes and the sample of a short film, book now for only $89 USD per person and learn more about the Mayan culture!!

Image may contain: one or more people, night and fire

Comments

  1. I visited Cancun a few years back and I got very excited after reaching there. I have contacted a local Tour and travel company called Oscar Cancun Shuttle. They have arranged a very good ride service for me. In reaching there my experiences have been the best memories of my life and because of them I was really happy and satisfied with their service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DMC Cancun

Cancun Tour Company